Hi, my name is Gediminas Morkevičius, living in Lithuania, Kaunas or Le Mans, France.
- Batchelor of Informatics Engineering, specialization - organizational computer systems
- Senior software engineer in agile team, technical product decisions, task flow control, high quality software engineering.
- C, C++ - 2 years expereace working with MFC, OWL frameworks.
- PHP5 - 4 year expereance. Have been working on most known frameworks based on quality and stability. Best with Symfony2 and Zend.
- Most of my experience is in e-commerce shops and their sub-systems.
Expertise in delivering qualified custom solutions,
which requires advanced skills to optimize and structure application.
- Love to read books and they are not about computer science. Mostly adore: F. Dostoyevsky, L. Tolstoy, A. Dumas, F. Nietzsche, A. Camus
- In spare time I'm interested in new technologies on agile development and tools. I'm an opensource fan and
Arch Linux is my favourite OS. ViM is my
one and only text editor. And of course I`m giving some love back to opensource community
You can find my opensource projects on github