This post is response to Matt Waynne’s post
and concentrated on Behat Mink example for PHP. In short: sleeps to wait for a state change on test target - is just
a guess, which might not be correct for different circumstances, etc.: slow server or network. The solution proposed in
this post - is about polling for a state change.
What are window managers and why you should try it. If any of the following
points ever concerned you, read further.
- You do not need “all that stuff you never use” but your desktop allocates resources to it.
- You wish to have a lightweight, solid, stable environment, just to do the work?
- You want to build your own environment and know what is happening on your system.
soon realize how it is important to keep it extensible and maintainable. This article
will mainly introduce you, how to use a prototypal inheritance method to apply OOP
- Private variables, methods
- Prototype extension
- Overriding methods
- Runtime method overriding
- Global scope methods
- Self invoking functions
Smarty3 extension is easy to integrate and with full compatibility of view and
layout templates which supports all standard features like modules and view rendering
in ajax, json, xml. All helpers with Smarty 3 are working nicely without any intervention.
- Layout and view rendering by standard rules
- Static template path for each module
- All helper support including ajax, json, xml contexts
This article contains a PHP build script and a quick tutorial on how
to compile and setup php-5.[2-5].x version into your server. The article
is intended for beginners and has detailed explanations for setting up
dependencies and understanding in general how to modify it to your needs.
- Get sources
- Prepare a build script
- Prepare used library dependencies
- Build and install
- Run on Apache2 webserver
- Run on Nginx
- Installation of additional php extensions
This article describes how to connect Doctrine2 with Zend Framework.
Main implementation stuff:
- Bootstrap Doctrine allowing multi-driver support for meta data
- Configure namespaces and loaders for CLI support
- Extensive and simple implementation for any usage